Our Club delegates include Johanna Snyman, Dorothy-Anne Howitson, Ethne Papenfus and Wes Papenfus.
- Pat Hackett - lives with Parkinson's. Even took her medical aid to court to get treatment (Deep brain stimulation). Jogs, horseback riding, even scuba diving (more than 150 dives).
- Sheri Brynard - with Down's Syndrome motivational speaker changing perceptions of people towards persons with intellectual disabilities. She was accompanied by her mum, Suzette.
- Colin Brown - How to build a happy sandpit.
- Ethne Papenfus presented the global grant application - educating youth about FASD.
- Dorothy-Ann Howitson spoke on the consequences of polio
- Wally Jacobs spoke about the Deaf Camp